Looking for written feedback on your performance? From £5 you can submit a video recording of your playing (on any instrument) or singing. You will receive one page of written feedback
Musicals, medleys, madrigals and misc.
wed 9th: lay a garland, Pearsall
fri 11th: weep o mine eyes, Bennet
wed 16th: bohemian rhapsody, Queen
fri 18th: let it be, gospel version
wed 23rd: phantom of the opera medley
fri 25th: phantom of the opera medley
Rheinberger, Mozart, Bruckner, Grieg
fri 2nd: ave maria, Bruckner
wed 7th: Rheinberger Mass in E flat
fri 9th: Rheinberger Mass in E flat
wed 14th: Rheinberger Mass in E flat
fri 16th: ave maris stella, Grieg
wed 21st: os justi, Bruckner
fri 23rd: ave verum, Mozart
wed 28th: geistliches lied, Brahms
fri 30th: bogoroditsye dyevo, Rachmaninov
Fauré, Duruflé, Poulenc
wed 4th: Ubi caritas, Duruflé
fri 6th: Cantique de Jean Racine, Fauré
wed 11th: Fauré Requiem
fri 13th: Fauré Requiem
wed 18th: Fauré Requiem
fri 20th: salve regina, Poulenc
wed 25th: calme des nuits, Saint-Saëns
fri 27th: les fleurs et les arbres, Saint-Saëns
Messiah, Part 1
wed 2nd: for unto us, Handel
fri 4th: and the glory, Handel
wed 9th: and he shall purify, Handel
fri 11th: glory to God, Handel
wed 16th: His yoke is easy, Handel
fri 18th: Worthy is the lamb and Amen, Handel
wed 23rd: Carols
All sessions run from 5.30pm - 6.30pm London time
Looking for written feedback on your performance? From £5 you can submit a video or audio recording of your playing (on any instrument) or singing. You will receive detailed written feedback on the performance you gave including any areas which you could improve. With busy schedules and offering our students in different time zones more convenient (and much cheaper) feedback on their playing you could take advantage of our block booking of 5 performance reviews.
What you need to do now:
- Click buy now button below
- Email us your audio / video file to email@example.com (or send us a link to an uploaded video for instance on YouTube as the file size might be too big
- Give us 24 hours and you will receive written feedback on your performance including a certificate with a grade.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each submission needs to be shorter than 5 minutes.
- Any instrument can be considered.
- Our grading is purely advisory and doesn't necessarily correspond to any established exam board.
Book 1 assessment £5
Book 5 assessments £12